Tuesday 22 January 2013

A New Beginning

It's taken quite a while for me to feel motivated to start a new blog. I've had various people encourage me to start a blog or continue with an old one, but when it really comes down to it, I have to do this for me and not for them. I want this to be an enjoyable experience, not a forced one, so I'm excited to start something new and fresh for the beginning of 2013 (let's hope I can keep it up eh?).

It's generally encouraged that bloggers should have some sort of set theme that will be able to attract a particular kind of audience but to be honest I have a lot of things that I want to discuss. This will probably range from television, films, and books, to even my university studies - it's really down to whatever takes my fancy at the time.

Argh there are so many decisions to make though, you would not believe how long it took me to decide on this theme (and I'm still not sure if I'm happy with it) but thanks for reading! I already have a few ideas for my next blog posts so hopefully they'll be up sometime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment